Explore Monasteries Of Lad...

Price@ On Request


    Accommodation Transportation Package - Budget Sightseeing

What To Expect

  • 1
    Day 1 - Leh: Arrive and Acclimatize Yourself

    When you arrive at Kushok Bakula Airport, welcome our tour agent and take an aided transfer to the accommodation that has been reserved. After arriving at the hotel, finish the check-in process and relax. The remaining time can be spent at leisure. Acclimatize to the altitude and seasonal fluctuations during the day. Spend the night at the hotel in Leh.

  • 2
    Day 2 - Leh: Enjoy Sightseeing

    At the hotel, "break" your all-night "fast," then get ready to go in some sightseeing in Leh's west. You're going to the Alchi Monastery today. You will cross Magnetic Hill along the way and see the stunning Indus and Zanskar River confluence at Nimu. Get lost in the tranquilly when you arrive to Alchi Monastery. The monastery is renowned for being Ladakh's first Buddhist educational institution. Alchi Monastery's first stone was set somewhere in the year 990 A.D. Explore the monastery and take in the Alchi Monastery's small artwork. After finishing, go to Leh while stopping at the Military Hall of Fame. Spend the night at the hotel in Leh.

  • 3
    Day 3 - Nubra Valley: A Day Reserved for Sightseeing

    Get invigorated in the morning by rising early. You will be taking a road drive to Nubra Valley today through Khardungla Pass, which is one of the world's highest motorable passes and is located at an elevation of 18360 feet. Stop at Khardung La for the photo opportunity, then continue on your way to Nubra. Explore Hunder and Diskit Monasteries in the afternoon, and then have a camel safari among the white dunes.. Only in Nubra Valley can you find double-humped camels, which are used in the safari excursion. Once finished, proceed to the luxurious camp or hotel, do the check-in process, and then rest. You are welcome to take a little stroll around the hotel if you like. Once finished, return to the luxurious camp or hotel. Enjoy your delectable meal, and then enjoy a good night's sleep to recover from your travel exhaustion.

  • 4
    Day 4 - Leh: Enjoy Sightseeing and Shopping

    Get up early, take a break, and finish the checkout procedures on the fourth day of your trip to Ladakh. You're returning to Leh today. After seeing the Samstanling Monastery, proceed across the Khardungla Pass to Leh. Once there, check into the hotel, then take some time to unwind. You are free to wander the Leh local markets later in the evening. Pashmina shawls, Chinese cutlery, quality pearls, and Ladakhi woollen crafts are among the things you may purchase when shopping. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay when you've finished shopping.

  • 5
    Day 5 - Pangong Lake: Enjoy Sightseeing

    On the fifth day, get up early, have a great breakfast, and finish the checkout procedures. Navigate the ChangLa pass to Pangong Lake. Drive on via the villages of Durbuk and Tangtse, which are located in Ladakh's Changthang area. While driving through, treat your eyes to the breathtaking scenery in the area. Visit Pangong Lake, one of India's highest saltwater lakes with a 134 km length, when you arrive at your destination. The lake is 40% in India and the remaining 60% in China. Visit the neighborhood's village as well. Return to the tented camp for an overnight stay after enjoying some peace and quiet by the lake and touring the neighbourhood.

  • 6
    Day 6 - Leh: Way back to Leh after Photo Session

    Before leaving for your next destination and bidding farewell to Pangong Tso this morning, you might take some time for a picture shoot around the lake. Enjoy the trip back to Leh after breakfast. You might choose to take an extra visit of the Hemis Monastery, which is located close to Kharu, 5 kilometres from Leh. The wealthiest and biggest monastic complex in Ladakh is Hemis. After arriving in Leh about lunchtime, finish the hotel check-in procedures and unwind. The local markets provide enjoyable shopping as well. Take advantage of a hotel stay the night.

  • 7
    Day 7 - Leh: The Tour Concludes

    Here is the delightful culmination of your Ladakh Tour. Complete your check-out formalities at the hotel and get an assisted transfer to the Kushok Bakula airport for your journey back home.


Accommodation And Meal Plan As Per Iternary Mentioned Above
Transport ( Tavera Non Ac / Quails Non Ac) Strictly As Per Iternary
Complimentary shikara ride for 1 hour
The vehicle provided to the client is not at his disposal
Toll tax parking and driver allowances
Rates are net and non commissionable


Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Travel insurance
Pony Ride
Guide charges (optional).
All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other.
Gondola Tickets